Sunday, September 2, 2012

fatty food streak

Posted on Saturday:
Enraged right now after compiling two screenshots worth of pictorial evidence at how lowly my attempts at brightening people's lives is regarded. SO MUCH FOR THE EFFORT GUYS.

Anw had fun today w weeps at (undisclosed location) whr we talked until I became late for tuition for the nth time in a row. This is mad bad luck really. Though it was worth it as usual, catching up w her and seeming as though we can talk for ages on end hence I am feeling grateful. And virgin experience at (undisclosed location) finally satisfied!!!

Happy birthday once again, Ashikin!!! Don't ever let your inner demons take advantage of what you have. Glad our conversations keep up.

Been thinking about it awhile but. Mmmm :-( focus focus focus. If the same thing recurs I swear I'm gonna flip like a pancake and not in a good way. Idek if I should be pissed or if I'm just looking into things too deeply again. Just not my plan to tangle anymore things and trample on immaculate friendships. Not right now. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment