Wednesday, September 5, 2012

5th Sept

Lollygagging about my room made me pick up one of my old diaries from way back in 2005 and I still cannot really get my mind off of what I found out about myself. Okay not in that shocking shocking way, just how I was actually such......... a....... Bitch. Wow I didn't know eleven-year-old me could already turn out to be such an angsty hateful girl so maybe this is karma, the way I turned out now hahah answered your long awaited question right guys
Anw the other parts were just mountain-arious. Yeah cos it being hilarious is just too insignificant. (Omg geddit??!! Mountains compared to hills man I wish I got to see people's reactions to that!!)
Like how I thought I was pretty good at drawing and looking at those sketches now I find that I've been lying to myself all this while or maybe I just had my hopes up too high last time hehe. But seven years lapsed and the journal still has the thoughts of my underdeveloped mind, dealing w quite hardcore jealousy (first world problems I guess) and my first television crush and basically just all the other horribz bitchy stuff.
Then there are ofc, the friends. There were lots of mentions of Paige and Gwen and brief mentions of my predecessor of TJ tennis too and Bren and Ariel but mostly lots of classmates I had in P6 whom I still see around sch every now and then. So so nostalgic and not exactly a great time to have to wade through my memory pools but... Yeah. I don't wanna work w angsty kids like I once was ever ever, I can't wait for Ricks to grow out of that age though she's actually pretty mature.
And I came across 2010 Graduation cards that I didn't manage to pass to Kimbo and Lingyi. And now they're kinda irrelevant coz I wrote about inside jokes that now even I can't remember about. Nooooo.

Okay this was put on Queue because this space is forever the punching bag of my emotions hahahhh

No comments:

Post a Comment