Thursday, September 20, 2012

Smiling but we're close to tears.

Hello, it's me again; I'm kinda wishing this would hurry up and be sold in stores now although it'd pretty much be instax-like, but how cool would it be to carry these arnd and filter using the iPhone AND THEN THE PIX GET PRINTED FOR KEEPSAKES in all it's analog glory oh my. Going picture hunting in sg would be amazeballs and so would going globe trekking arnd the world w it.
I realise (pretty much been doing a lot of this lately;) that I make my own problems. It does happen it really really does. My problems are pretty dumb actually, I can imagine laughing about it in about fifty years time....? Dayum we rly got a lot of time to live on this planet eh heh ok touch touch lots of wood. So it kinda stems from being needy, & it's pretty pathetic but I still do it anwzzz haha sheetzx.
Had things sort of in perspective today, rly thankful for Jordan for those words. I must try my best to hold them fiercely right up to judgement day// month and not wander off my path. Sigh, and thank my family too, for keeping my surroundings safe and well amidst the occasional sibling bickering which I rly hate to hear and try my best to avoid.

One last paper and maybe I can try to do smth about nothing. Oh, and the tennis matches too hahah I still think it's madly impulsive and wacked plus it's at twooooo in the afternoon. Sinhui if you're reading this, I really don't know why we do this :'( I want to put on the masks that make you look thiefy that they wear nowadays on china beaches argh
On the bright side not literally (☀☀☀!!!), I guess we really do need some vita d ... This period is too painful to do anything like running and eating is my substitution and it makes life even more painful. { Ok I'll never be sad anymore, this is 2 fing am and nth can command my emotions to feel negative things.
Last burst of fire, like my dad alw says hahah o m g sadly I'm following the Voice and I can see why ovaries explode for Adam Levine alr. Shake me & shout to me to set my priorities straight!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment