Thursday, September 6, 2012

Crumbs

Maxed out, but not as best as I would have liked it to be. Only one day tmr to finally do something good for myself.
On a bright side, it's finally good to be doing smth for myself and not for others. :-) not in a self-centred way or anything but yeah. Shall keep this going and hopefully everyone is achieving their targets like Korean archery people at the Olympics.
And this week marks my inaugural entering into the capable teenager organisation (or some sheet wtv). Anw I am able to use the washing machine now and it isn't as scary as I thought it would be and they smell pretty alright although I almost barfed when the laundry stench entered my systems unintentionally. Toxic
I wore my pants inside out and I'm hoping it's a good sign that my mind's wonky from all the acad stuff. And I'm totally alright w you reading it cos if you get to this full stop. It shows that you care hahaha yay congrats friend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment