Sunday, September 2, 2012

listography

1. If you want to feel good about yourself, bathe in the dark.
How it happened was pretty funny but sensible by my standards! Bro informed me of a cockroach roaming the house but he trapped it near the washing machine whr the light switch for the bathroom was. So I got by by relying on the dining room lights streaming from the door slits. All those insecurities seemed to blend into the darkness and for that reason I was transiently at ease w myself. Not an easy feat I guess. Imagine a world plagued by darkness and all you could see are the souls of people. Inner beauty in its most literal form.
That would be nice.
2. I have this compulsive disorder of checking the darned phone every time, checking everything. It's compulsive and omggggg it must be disabled.
E.g. I'm using blogger at 1.11am not really good no no no.
3. Must learn to cook properly...
I had always thought it to be a normal thing when everyone feels gleeful that they can't cook meals for nuts because we are so first world but this problem is real man!!!! But pre-prelims maybe I will just master the art of the egg wrap coz that's all there is around here. And instanoodles :-(

This space is so updated about daily uneventful happenings that it feels weird!!!! This will be the last post and then I'm bound for more hermit days. Scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment