Thursday, September 6, 2012

check it out

"doing some math" on the computer now. genius method!!!!! thankful i got to know ha ha ha makes me happy. so it's actually like basically referring to answers in document form. just wanted to say that..... i always printed out my answers and changed them all to font size 8 times new roman because times new roman is my all-time favourite since sec 2 hehe. even those stupid wretched equations you have no idea.
1. changed my background cos it makes me happy /vintage rabbits woooo/
2. changed my interface cos it makes me happy /woooo rose pink/
3. spontaneous sleeping in the aftnn has led me to late late nights......

anw, picked up a book and it was a self-help book called being happy and i just got this whole enlightenment thing going on. i guess you really got to believe in happy thoughts in order to be happy and to enjoy what you do and not expect anything in return because you know you had this awesome journey to take with you. (yeh anything anything to make me motivated, even if it's just an inch.)

4. people are nicer when you are being nice to yourself.
i think it's something i will try to adopt.
5. the self-fulfilling prophecy exists!!!!!

period.

No comments:

Post a Comment