Saturday, September 8, 2012

exam mass

I will remember this day throughout the rest of my life up to maybe the last paper of As :-)
"God only helps those who helps themselves". In my flurry to catch all that fr Simon said, I felt that was what rung out to me the loudest. Like since primary school, everyone says, w God, anything is possible, but this reality says, with hardwork, anything is possible and hence hardwork + God + honest goals set = pavement towards happiness.
Kinda surreal I think, planting ourselves in the middle of the church with D and Bren! Happy to mass w those kids and w Sheryl and Mel too.
Okay four stars in sight must be done and let's work at it I'm so proud of you guys!!!!
And I cheated okay darn I got home, whatsapped and started eating my muahchee HAHAH but IT IS GOOD GOOD MUAH CHEE THE SOFT KIND BOUGHT BY MY GRANDMA omg why does muah chee taste so good is this a sign of my distraction from studying sigh pie fat days fat days

No comments:

Post a Comment