Saturday, September 22, 2012

Orchard and talks.

And if I lost the map
If I lost it all
I fell into the trap
Then she goes

When you're tired of waiting so you just
Find that you never had to stop
Come on baby, don't let it break your heart
☁☁☁✌☁☁☁


Aye, better to have loved than to have not loved at all, no? Thanks Webabx these two days would have been mad boring and stressful w/o you around.

Saturday was good, supported Vik & Rach for their match at Lakeside; thanks to everyone who wished heehee you guys are sweetest, and today today, at Orchard which was good stuff since I haven't stepped into Orchard for months on end- feeling accomplished like maybe I'm on the right track somehow!! Hopefully, maybe. Well, we haven't been playing for months so we kinda got thrashed? At least we tried heh (major accomplishment, sin!!!) BUT DAYUM THOSE LADIES!! Rly respect man haha maybe I will adopt the American accent, grow old in America, come back to Singapore so I can join the American Club and play until my bones can take no more.

Anyway probably will insert one of those trademark chunk of words here that I do!!! Soon. And why only a few more mths til As?!? Time is mad. Will try to reduce posting freq until it ends yup pulling out the big guns man.

Meeting z boobxz later I hope Jo is good and not tired haha I'm actually excited cuz idk when was the last time we met

Maybe I am actually content w my life. I hope this goes on for a long long time. Not worth having time to be your plane's autopilot, have to drive it yourself. And carve the precious seconds into diamonds ✈

/updated
Round of applause for God for bringing me a great day today + mum's happy mood heh + tons of laughter on the way back home like it always was

No comments:

Post a Comment