Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Day -kinda- One

I feel that I have been made into a good person by today. It's just the feeling where I feel I wanna focus on what's important, it's already been too long that my studies have been neglected. I don't know what's wrong but I didn't improve as much as I'd liked. And now there are no more chances, which hurts.
Hi X, do you remember the time where we sat at a random Vivocity bench, talking about ourselves and having complexes and insecurities (and it really meant a lot) tied with a good packet of chips. Our conversations have totally changed now, like in a good way- I feel more driven to take charge of my own future and I just really hope whatever we aim towards works out. I feel so inundated with studies; maybe because of As being more rigorous than Os I'm glad reality finally slaps me for being foolishly in denial. I firmly label today as No Regrets day. Today will *finally* be that push to take me fwd, I pray, and it'll be the opening of greater, happier days that I must live with no regrets. Future days that will not be peppered with oh man I could have done more but didn't. Okay X, ☀ couldn't ask for a better monkeyoat. Thank you so much.

"Hey can I see your notebook?"
"*rambles smth*... No but I can let you see the first page"
"Well I got something to add to your collection"

HEHE XY YOU'RE TOO SNEAKY LUH OMG :')

No comments:

Post a Comment