Saturday, August 25, 2012

keep it going.

Will be in charge of my sibs when my mom's away in Bhutan for a week. The first time we will be left alone in the house but it's like an adventure so I guess it's okay.
Hmm I prolly don't dare to say this but we've got the same feelings and it's frightening? Because I know where feelings are involved, then everything just tumbles. Idk it's been affecting me more arghhhh and idk what to do. I don't know how to deal w this all la.
That day I went home and plugged in for what seemed like ages. I listened to Hosanna. That familiar song we alw sang during catechism camps and everywhere else and it's safe to say that it's my all time favourite song. I really miss catechism even though was kinda almost socially awkward almost all the time, but time w God seemed just right and homely. Like goldilocks tasting the mama bear porridge which felt right. Tears but we've got to press on guys. It's not a battle until we give it our all. Sometimes it really does seem like it, but then it gets a lil bit discouraging but wtv. I hope I make smth out of nothing. I'm just quite afraid to lose.
I don't take home-made dinners for granted and my mom constantly checks up on me and gets all concerned despite that time last week where I guess I sorta broke down and I was so furious w her but she shows all this concern and I'm lost for words. Whatever it is right now, thanks mummy for showing that you care. And that means a lot.
Hahah okay I'm not a soddy person I'm not imma keep it going.

No comments:

Post a Comment