Friday, August 17, 2012

the end goal

Those who forget are the happiest.
Ok no more recurrent dreams anymore. None of this and a whole lot of focus (please).
We were riding the lift, Hazel Marcus and I, and we told Lok to join us and in the middle portion he started sticking his hands out like spiderman and did the motion of climbing the wall omg omg omg it was epic and made my day!!!!! And the part when Mgeoy stumbled on a crutch and yelped and she was like "omg did I just yell in class" and RuiXiang said "no" immediately + Hazel had her first ever bimbo mo so I can use it against her in the future hahahaha okay. Anything to neutralise the lethargy that school usually brings. Beginning to treasure time here more, wishing to find soon what I want -___-

Pictures: HAD A FIRST CLASSLUNCH/ CHARMAY'S BIRTHDAY/ HUMU NON-PONNER ahm Jas!! ;-;

No comments:

Post a Comment