Saturday, August 11, 2012

Love remains the same

(Half the time the world is ending
Truth is that I'm done pretending.)

Dreaded econs test today and then day w humuhazel yay house-crashing & double yay coz she touched my blanket which I have alw claimed is one of the softest ever and her face just melted like MELTED. She keeps denying it but I guess the fact of the matter is that I am the only one who can attest to her initial reaction. Cheap thrills cheap thrills. Sunflower seeds in a bowl and we were ready to go (rhyme unintentional)
Talked and judged judged judged roarrrr when can I ever learn when when when???
Saturdays.
Haha, and of all people, of all times! Didn't know what to feel. It ain't a bad thing, it was super neutral and I truly truly regret the judgemental stuff I did last time omg. Highscore today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment