Saturday, October 19, 2013

coolio saturday~

one sentence summary ok: watched cutie patootie cousins x 2 's perforkances at st stevens today one of them graduating and he did some shimmy limbo thing while my nursery boy had stage fright during his bollywood perf ha ha the parent audience lapped up like it's an imptthing but then again when do u get to see ur child doing dances w his chubby 4-6 y/o limbs
did a 1000 cal workout ytd by fitness blender n rly its a killer one i used my anat textbook as a weight n strength train haaaa but the bsst was the kickboxing n boyi wish u saw me --- or not, bc i was half spasmodically flailing my limbs about in an attempt to defend myself from my imaginary opponent n half being out of breath
i am sore this is my first youtube workout i was actually sore all over gah

highly recommended for every reader ♡●♡●♡

to not binge is to not binge like literally you cant tell urself uve eaten too much bc then youll be in this vicious cycle of depression/starvation and for me i'd wna eat eat eat more during depression mode so yeah
getting my shit together bc im the only one that can help myself if i dont nobody will im just gg to take deep breaths,
realize that im not hungry probably just need to find smth to do
go pee/drink some wataaa or herbal tea
not choose processed bc
♥♥♥ happy taste buds r not worth sad livers ♥♥♥
lol

No comments:

Post a Comment