Monday, October 14, 2013

feels lots better after my previous post

jillian michaels b preachin yo

it's official!- signed up for yoga classes with my momma starting 22 october at the local community centre (sigs cc)
did one and a half hours of blogilates feeling nauseous why why why always this but it was better than nothing!!! i think it's the subtle changes that i feel within my body that makes me ever more motivated
my mom complains i've mounds of clothes in my closet and hanging on my door already (true), but i've got to have more!!!! clothes that I feel okay in and that which are not necessarily on the cheap sale rack. need to get clothes.
lolling about, mourning the death of my iphone. best is that i didn't back up anything bfr bc i didn't see the need to (now i dO!) good thing my photos are backed up one way or another and i email my important friends whatsapp chats to myself. (!!!!!)

wow fact: perception of food is extremely important; it either steers you to or away from your goal. all through this year, i've had an unhealthy relationship w food, with all the insecurity overeating at night time during the pathlight days (no correlation with pl though) (some correlation w stress related to jogging decisions), the scary times i'm home alone and faced w all the food around the house tempting/ taunting me and it's a strong impulsion to gobble it all down and most of the times i do. the more i think i need to eat healthy, the more i want to eat unhealthy bc i feel my previous decisions to eat healthy have given me an excuse to eat unhealthy (?). thoughts have truly exacerbated this whole situation rly. ok but recently i've found out a way to change this-
changing perception of food. celebrating the (sinfully) good stuff, yet making the change to eat healthy for the rest of your meals. my dad bought this awesome chocolate cake from cedele ytd and i'm excited to describe it bc it rox my sox ttm:
chocolate cream with a hint of expresso flavour hiding the chocolate sponge cake, with banana in the middle and the best part is sugared oats at the top with walnut!!!! the oats r out of this world coz they ain't the regular oatmeal kinds, but whole pieces of round oats... and sweetened...
so yeah there's a huge cake box in my fridge right now and half of it is gone in one day. *stored in the tums n muffintops of the loh clan*
cake is celebration and so should having to eat cake. that should also be a celebration and not bring about guilty thoughts afterwards.
i also had lots of chocolate today but no shame no shame i tell myself bc i brought this upon myself and choc is supposed to mean happy things. soooo00000ooo happy right now
:D :D :D :D :D :D

my phone rly died hence haven't ran for 3 days, going to run tmr to see the sun again. fufzx it's fifteen oct tmrw so i should rly try a 15k!!! and w/o my nike app too so it's goig to be hard to estimate but owell /stay happy and healthy world/

No comments:

Post a Comment