Saturday, October 12, 2013

wheatgrassed

today's wheatgrass made me nauseous for the entire day!!! well now I know what to abstain from. or maybe thinking of giving it another try bc it's a detoxing thing. so nauseating might be a good thing? didn't run as a result but it's ok we must forgive our bodies once in a while...
the event that shook my world is dropping my iphone into my toilet hahahaha like
i knew it was impending doom JUST KNEW IT!!! alw bring my phone into the toilet ok don't judge it's a good item to pass time.
it's in a plastic bag filled with rice but it didn't manage to work today, so i will try tomorrow.

anw today is the birthday of my special friend-------
deonn!!!!!
currently having a v busy birthday, but thank you for being in my life and thank goodness we still keep in touch from since our og days bc you're a super cool and positive person to be around and I think everybody should know that!!! amazing positive energy and vibes and i cant wait to hang w you soon. I always like to think that you truly deserve to be where you are right now, getting a bachelors at laselle like it sounds so unconventional and awesome!!!

and today is also my uncle's birthday so we had a decadent dinner and the nicest pork + cartilage and duck skins. homely asian meal around the circular table at a beautiful restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment