Saturday, October 5, 2013

just a lot of pent up things

but hey what can go wrong w a mom who loves you just thr way you re right i mean.
so happy that abi tried out insanty workout n pardon the misspellings using the tab~ ⊙¤⊙
btw i happen to ttly swear on blogilates. whenever days go bad, rolling out my mat for blogilates does the trick. even when i ate 16 squarss of white chocolate for breakfast today n kinder bueno. no shame in admitting fine i put this on myself
ikr wtfsssss just screwing up the no-dairy deal just frustrates me but prior to this chocolate seems like the only soltn to soothe my ravaged soul and i was upset about ytd n my meal plan took a slight stumble

run: aim to hit 16 by mid oct. i choose to believe that it is possible. 21k will be possible
i will be strong abt this and not stressed neither will i break down abt eating heathly bc that mentality is for chumps. i will hold my ground n do what js best for myself and also read my anat books briefly. u_u

No comments:

Post a Comment