Monday, March 7, 2011

All We Know Is Falling

Hello, Dee,
I've read your tumblr and it really is #knives!!!! Just wanna tell you that everything's gonna be alright. You're gonna be fine and you can get through this as long as you set your mind and heart to things. It may not seem as if I care sometimes, and I'm sorry if it happens, but I'll care for you and make sure you survive this two years of asdfghjkl, in the bromance kind of way. Be strong, be strong and be strong, like really strong 'cos I know you can be, and Oh, I forgot to congratulate you on being the Cast in your drama production thingy!!! Friends can come in all difference (streams,) shapes and sizes. Hope you find happiness within your class as well ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ 


Cheerleading was draining, but accomplishing. Somewhat I really don't feel like I'm supposed to be here in Delta Cheer (typing this makes me feel inferior already since Delta is the greatest), I'm not in form with anyone and I hate my legs even more, and arms. Eesh. The people there are great, though. I couldn't ask for a better bunch and I'm so grateful for each and every one of the Delta team. I hope we can. I want to.

What is admirable, is that you can be yourself even when the whole world expects so much more of you. You remind me of someone I know, you really do. It's such a brave and scary thing to do what you want and not what other people expect of you. You know your priorities and you know that you can. I wish I could be more like you and less like me.

I'm feeling so tired every single day. Words cannot even decipher the extent of which Cedar differs from TJ. Cedar really still is familiarity, but TJ has its own way of accommodation. OG12 makes up my mornings, undoubtedly. It really is something. Maybe sometimes I just revel in the moment too much, to actually be in it. Sense? Poo. I'm still feeling tired and I've got essays and lecture notes to read up on. At this moment, the current batch of OALs will be leading the Insts. I can't not reminisce about our time last year. I wonder how they do.

I must be grateful. Must be grateful. I'm so tired. I don't know whether I should've done all this. I probably should have just prioritized more. TJ tennis is all I could ever wish for . I have great seniors and SH and Ketrisha.
But I guess only time will tell (and violins will swell,)

Exhausted from training at Bedok stadium. I hope we can pull through. I hope our story will be golden.
And I must not retake Chinese, I can't I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment