Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bags below eyes.

I should probably live out my peedub project, since my family ties can't withstand even the blow of the Big Bad Wolf on the straw house.



Walkover from match yesterday. Elated, yet crestfallen, just a little tiny bit. It sounds better if you said you had tried, rather than gotten in because the other pair was late. Nonetheless, Sinhui was wonderful. I think she has improved her serves to tournament standards, subject to others' play. So proud anyway!!!!
Had dinner yesterday with Su and Natasia. Natasia's actually insanely funny I just didn't realise it!! I'm going to miss everyone if fate has its way.

Cedar Tennis might have been amazing in 2010 but it wasn't an easy road, what with seniors that differed in many sense of the word from me, except maybe Fong Wa, but yeah. I very much luv my seniors here just because they're so easy to talk to and there's really much love going around.
Smileys for all.

Sixty cent fancy gems yesterday. I ate a whole 100g by myself I hate myself!!!! Got em w/ Jodi, who made sure my attire was SC-nominee worthy. She's such a dear!!! (Y)

It's gonna be so tiring today. Long and arduous. Please let me get through this. And PI, and match tomorrow, and acads and especially acads.

The most special shoutout to Deonn Yang Jiale(d), for that constant card(s) and the special 'un, which I will keep for my entire life. Thanks D, you're really great. Just don't give up on yourself just yet. Hang tight. x

1 comment:

  1. i like pink better than orange. i like purple too. xx

    ReplyDelete