Saturday, March 19, 2011

And the pendulum will swing with one foot in the prime meridian

KBox was an amazingly wild time. { :):):) }
I find it crazy hard to conc on acads now.
Abigail introduced me to this amazing youtube band, I am in love with them; amazing voices and non-mainstream.
Rebecca Black has gone mainstream, why I have the same name as her is entirely coincidental.

Managed to go through blocking which I thought was impressive. Deltaaaaaa, we'll never go down without a fight. 

I knew I shouldn't have though, in the first place, have to put myself through this. I've grown so tired of being inferior. I know I can't give up now, but I can't help it either, of thinking that someone out there could be so much better than I am. I'm hoping and praying that I can get through this.
I don't say much. I can't be happy without being sad first.
If you can read me;





No comments:

Post a Comment