Saturday, March 12, 2011

I never forget.

Finally uploaded the instax from SinHui after a week.




I can't help it, I can't help but think of it. I really don't know what to do, except that I don't feel good. I don't feel secure. It's like secondary school crap all over again.
Training at Lakeside today again, and Ange, Jo, Sab and I all slept in the taxi on the way to Kembangan. Had meatballs and IKEA and talk. Love my seniors, I will miss all of them. Can't even think of surviving next year. I really must study, and buck up and make the right decision, because I don't want to miss another deadline, especially this one, because it means a little bit more than the other deadlines (of things which I have missed).

Tsunami hit Japan. I think the world is wary. I'm scared for us but the world never ever waits, does it.
I really should stop thinking so much, thinking makes me feel hurt and tired. The New Years' Resolution drive is fast fading away like... racecars.

Need$ new clothes, so d@mn badly. Need$ thin$p1r@t10n so, very, badly.
I needs someone's company right now. It's one of those days, I guess. Those days where you don't know what to do or think.


If the truth is you're a liar When you say that you're okay I'm sleeping on your side of the bed going out of my head now

No comments:

Post a Comment