Sunday, March 20, 2011

I've grown tired of waiting.

I've grown tired of trying. I'm just waiting for tomorrow to appear in front of my very eyes.

I don't really have much to say, my brain is not working any longer. I can't hold onto my fight anymore.
Insecurities sh1t. So, I guess you have your problems, but I'm going to wait for you. I'd have to try.


I can't.

Why does everyone think that I can do it on my own??????? If this is what PW's like, I want to go back to Cedar and hide in my hole.

/edit.
Familiarity brings sanity back into my life. And I thought I was going mad crazy weird funky and dying.
Ashikin, Aerilynn, Brenda, Jolene; they were the most special people in my life once, and still are. Being myself with them just makes all the troubles seem to crease out nicely by itself, like a crisp ironed shirt.

I don't wanna study anymore, I want to cheer my heart out and play Tennis and salvage all the shards of the broken pieces of friendship and fix them.

I found you; thank you. I couldn't be more happy, really.
Courage is all you need. And love. And combined rainbows.


Thank you, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment