Friday, March 11, 2011

Chasing Pavements that Lead Nowhere.

We took sixish plates of these, ^^. Majorly proud accomplishment, the legacy shall remain.
Me loves my doubs partner!!
Happy Birthday, Jia En!

HAHAHAHOW


Had one of my happy days yesterday, albeit no training. Got lots going on right now, going to crash and burn in my studies, but I really can't let that happen. Feeling like sucha loser!!!!! I keep sleeping at ten.
And I really need to meet up with Rug, Sab, Aeril, Ash, Tiff and XY. Time hates me. I can't believe March has come to my doorstep. No March No.

I think it's going to take a lot of magic to get through this. So fingers crossed. I really do hope for the best and I don't want to let myself or anyone else down.

I am amidst Chinese-speaking people. I think it's a sign that I should start finding who I was and start improving or something. Argggggggggggggggggggggggh.

"Eh you trying to be nice to me, issit. Help me pour sprite."
"No, this is mine."

Sounded a lot funnier yesterday.

Training today at Lakeside again! Then heading to Queensway with the girls to get my tennis shoes, and hopefully, new pair of FBTs. Two projects due soon. March, be nice to me.


Sometimes you have to be your own 

hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment