Friday, March 18, 2011

Circle me and the needle moves gracefully.

It's my happy thinking about OAL day. (L)
Discovering Rebecca Black with Sinhui, Sonya and then with the Delta team. They are a bunch of lovely, crazy people.





Love this. Love OG 12 in all its glory.

The girls (including D-sterz at the back of Abi's head of hair)

FOREVER THE LULZ
Yiyin is ultimate camwhorer!!!!!!


I kind of want it really bad and I'm so willing to work hard for it and give it my all.
Six days.

I am retarded fugly sh1t. I hate insecurities! I really do, and I miss talking to people. Not waking up at weird timings and the worst part is, the hours are lonely.
Thank goodness I've got Yannis and her scandal(s) of her life to keep me going through the night.

Facebook gives a good vibe. When I don't have fuglies. Which is almost everytime, but yea. I miss Jolene and Brenda really badly. And

makes me miss Pink Family, lunches, UDDERS w/ lepaking and what movie marathons a lot, a lot. And I'd go back to December all the time and relive everything and all that. TJ's not treating me well. Missing Cedar too. Even if it entails mad O level stress, flared skirts, and single, monotonous fan sounds from 4M.

I was thinking how it's all different now.
And my lips are sun-kissed, literally. Hm but the whole tanned skin bit really brings about some form of unity for the cheerleaders. It's epic comparing skin tones, especially Esther and her previous blinding white tone, LL and Nic and their sunburns, Abi and her amazing two-toned shoe tan.

I was telling LY about L and he was like "Walaooo" in that very super extremely amazed way and it's super hilarious, because, of all people!!! !!!

And I can't ever forget what Yannis said (besides her confessions); we'll do all of you proud. Five-ish more hours before training begins again. Giving it my all.

Sometimes I really do not know what I get my feet into. Mostly muddy mire.

No comments:

Post a Comment