Friday, March 25, 2011

Because some days stay gold. Forever.


I am very addicted to tumblr right now.
ryangasms, hahahaha.

How much you've changed since I last knew you. Leaps and bounds.
But I'll be brave, I will survive this although it's very hard and I'm missing people right now. Missing familiarity again.
Missing late night MSN convos that's random and chirpy.

Grah.
I remember how Mirna was so confident of what she said, about how we could do it and how good we were. At least that gives me hope. :-)
I remember the past when I respected whatever she said, because she's always right. Kind of missing those times now, and the paddle-pop jelly from opposite the holding school.

I feel like eating till no end. (IKEA cakes!!) And training tomorrow. I should sleep.
#homework woes.

Got to think now of the tough decisions. IDK what to do rn.

No comments:

Post a Comment