Tuesday, October 7, 2014

1. a two hour lecture on embryology got cancelled and lemme tell you we waited in the lecture for 15 mins; when the lady broke the good news there were literally papers and pens flying up and unanimous cheers (^∇^)
this is a really good bolster for the agony of day 1 post-spring-break and good vibes were flaaaaain'!!! we promised to play more cranium the board game and that will happen tomorrow or the day after 

2. did yoga amidst the tiredness and worry. the slow breathing helped a ton and now i feel good. havent completed my tutorial yet for tomorrow which is my big worry, not have i read through the notes of the first lecture. but i feel okay. nothing stifles me nothing is a stress factor that invades my immunity. thats something to be grateful of considering how much of an ol' worry wort i am 


3. i cant share my food bcos i am a selfish shiatsu but i left 2 vegan banana dessert cups for the housemates hahahaha im grateful bcos food used to be my top priority and i always put my hunger over all else but now i learnt to let go. making others happy to make yourself happy. i could have been sneaky and ate all the dang cups myself and *forget* to leave some for em, but in what seems like the first in ages, i did what i wanted to do. (^ー゜)

treat yourself like you would others. like a friend

love yourself because no one can do it for you if you dont do it yourself first. 

"the grass is always greener on the other side". how about not caring about the other side and
start to make your own grass greener?

No comments:

Post a Comment