Saturday, October 4, 2014

three gratitudez

1. to be able to treat myself right to a steaming hot bowl of veggies for breakfast instead of going the overly sweet route of banana oats. throughout my health journey i have always depended on oats for sustenance. i thought that veggies were ick and that i wud have to reach a pretty high level of healthiness to actually be having veg AND TODAY I DID!!!!!!!111 and most importantly, i liked it and it kept me full for three hours which is insane cus oats keep me satiated for ~two
kale chips for crisp, quinoa for crunch and brocs and caulis for the green tastiness

2. 
more crazy lovely clean things for my soul and little talks with cheryl which i havent done for ages 

3. not being stressed about finishing work yet managing to accomplish a few worksheets on audiology after a literal week's hiatus. 

yikes, so much has happened since i last posted. 
yesterday i saw bren's pm, she shared a link about happiness (which is just abt my favrit topic of ALL TIME im insanely fascinated by it) and writing down 3 things you are grateful for each day keeps your mind focused on te good things. happiness deserves to be brought upon yourself and you shouldnt depend on any other!!! -me right now-

No comments:

Post a Comment