Friday, October 31, 2014

camera roll-in

the wonderful slosh that was today, brilliant in all ways. the cinnamon in these buckwheat/rice flour pancakes complemented the nut butter so well, the meld of flavours made my heart sing
and those caramelized bananas. no wonder bananas taste soooo good glazed. the sweetness just melts out of hot bananas 


a crazy 3.5 hour clean-up resulting in onset of stress and heart palpitations led to this moment: me being in the heart fluttery celebratory mood that lasted for about 10 mins before i headed back to neurophysiology (^_^) so thankful for the kind inspector guy and MY HOUSEMATES WERE SUCH ASSHOLES LA THINK I CANNOT PASS RIGHT!!!!?!?! (yall were right bc i was freaking out, i imagined myself being the 1/6 in the house who got the fail grade and got extremely scared. i used copious amounts of disposable cloth to clean my ledge, my table, my mirrors and bathroom *things*)

this is one of my favourite humans in the world, my kind of friend that i know we can talk about from where we left off at any time of our lives. time lags are no problemoez ( ^ω^ ) im so happy for you i could cry sometimes i miss your sarcasm and people might not find you funny but i think its freaking hilarious when you say some sht in a serious tone when its actually humorous thats like sarcasm at a highest level?!!?!! ive been saying hi to you since 2009-2012 cuz youre alw in the same sch w me and thats an awful lot comforting. you deal w my shit bcoz i couldnt handle it on my own and our recent quickie whatsapp convo made me realize how much control we have over our emotions and our lives now. its a huge leap of achievement from the times when we were so closed up with our own emotions. thank you jolene, and aiya you wont see this but i will, in future. the white arrow pokes your nose and thats wut id like to do all my life. i mean i wna annoy you all the time, not just poke your nose mm k



No comments:

Post a Comment