Thursday, October 23, 2014

1. it was iglu's evac drill today at 4pm. we intentionally left around 3.30pm because we were evacuating too. evacuating to royal botanic gardens. bethea came along today and the picnic mat was sit-worthy. glad she had room to chill. i ran!!! it was a beautiful route and i felt safe along the water. it is an affluent part of town, like the big houses at coogee beach! it was a quiet path, but calming and serene. i took the kind of breaths that make you know you are alive and living at that moment. the one that sort of fills your lungs up and not before first triggering your olfactory receptors. it detects every mm^3 of air that enters my lungs for unique scents. 

i was aiming for that natural casual picnic mat vibe. this needs to go out more often!!!! 
bethea and i talked about real things, like the future, and what we wanted. it was time well spent with this girl who is driven and strong!! 

2. and with this picture, comes the hashtag: eat with intention. 
how often i eat mindlessly and hurriedly. i notice i get my breaths are light and frantic. eat like you love yourself.

although i am more than blessed to have found something that works for me. something that will last me for the rest of my life. <- i was always afraid of committing to anything long term, but this, i can do!! going veg is ma jammmmm

3.
i figured that stuttering assignment was what i needed to do, and instead of the mindless self-sabotage i put myself through, i shed my fears of time away and got down to business. yes today was good. i had hot tea by my side and my nalgene bottle of water for hydration.

No comments:

Post a Comment