Sunday, October 19, 2014

GOOD JOB REB you didnt hate on yourself for not doing 20 minutes of yoga today because you understood your body's needs and if you were feeling tired, then you would need to sleep earlier. 
if the whole body is in unanimous agreement with what you are currently doing, then it is definitely a good thing and you wont feel terrible and it helps you respect your decisions better and makes you have less regrets and be less harsh on yourself. 
i confess, im very much into outrightly talking to myself right now.!!! it helps me rationalize out my thoughts and restrain it from veering towards the critical side. helps me keep in check and makes sure i am talking to myself as if i am a friend not an enemy. (⌒-⌒ )
i feel this is really important for me. im shedding off whatever competitive thoughts i have with the world. all the stresses. and just focus on my needs. on what i have to do in the current moment.
the result is pretty amazing actually. despite not touching my stuttering assignment as i would have liked, i did get my head around embryology which had a lecture that mind-boggled me. i found time to watch 'forks over knives', a documentary that advocates a plant-based whole foods diet. a truly life-changing show. 

and i also had a lot of raw carrot cakes!! in fact i polished an entire batch, i had it with organic roasted almond butter the taste was aaaaaaaamzng 

No comments:

Post a Comment