Sunday, October 26, 2014

i read the traffic light choices on what to eat and i got really really worried about my food choices. i love peanut butter to death but i think my housemates were right i am consuming excessive amounts of it. 
fat vegans. i thought choosing a cleaner lifestyle could make me get away from the fat. but even vegans can be fat because of nuts.
i guess it was the phrasing of the book, that made it so terrible that nuts should be shunned. and during lunch i was srsly considering to rid all nuts from my diet. 

part of me says i should eat with intention. if i was stressed avoiding nuts, then my intention of eating them would be to binge and hve a forbidden food. damn it rebecca, just have anything you want. avoiding food will only make your body crave for it, because thats how it works. you should accept it. eat intentionally. dont let yourself be conformed to follow someone else's diet strictly. if you feel happy w where you are then heck, no one should take that away from you. you are your own being and you should treat yourself as how you would treat others. 
these are the few slides that broke me 
i think i might have ate one to many things for lunch today as a result. 
kale chips
veg stir fry
2 ripened pears
2 handfuls of frozen mangoes 
polished my jar of peanut butter

with that, i have succumbed to the temptation of the peanut butter. see, isnt the body ironic! that thing that you want to work against is the same thing that you crave most. think about it. 

my final judgement is to f everything and to eat such that i eat intentionally and safely. 

i was so affected because i was thinking how much of a fat vegan i was; that doing exercise and cardio was all for nought because i love nuts and avocadoes. i forgot to realize that my love for these things was exactly what starting my clean eating in the first place. it led me to the acceptance of cooking stir fry for meals because my taste buds prefer less rich tasting foods. i see change. i sincerely and utterly do. 




i just need to believe in myself more often. believe that i am doing the right thing which im most definitely am. (⌒▽⌒)

No comments:

Post a Comment